Junior Layout Artist (Fixed term contract)
Division and Department:
Minimum Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Std 10 / Grade 12 or equivalent
• Proficient in Coreldraw and Adobe suite
• Proficient in Business English
• Minimum of 3 years experience and/or proven track record in a similar position and environment
• Understanding of branding processes
• Proven ability to work under pressure
Behavioural Dimensions Required:
• Creative flair
• Team player
• Honest and hardworking
• Passionate about getting things done right, first time, every time
• Ability to work efficiently, on own or as part of a team, in a highly pressurised environment
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Flexible in terms of working hours (overtime and weekend work when required)
• Subscribe to the principle of: a place for everything and everything in its place
• Good sense of urgency
Brief Description of Key Performance Areas:
• Assess visual aspects, such as typeface, colour, position and formatting of logo.
• Redrawing of artwork
• Ensure that the text and images are appropriate and visually appealing and in accordance with client spec.
• Assist with storyboards and mockups as required.
• Assist in other positions and departments in accordance with operational requirements
• Maintain good housekeeping standards
• Adhere to safety regulations
011 457 9099
086 613 2963
1. All applications must be routed via the applicant’s Departmental Manager or the Human Resources department with an updated CV and motivational letter from the applicant.
2. The Company will take into consideration its Employment Equity Policy when candidates are selected.
3. Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements of this position will be considered and/or contacted.
4. If you have not received a response within 5 working days from the date of submission of your CV, please accept that you application was unsuccessful.
N.B. Note that the Company will select candidates with due cognisance of its Employment Equity Policy.