Samples are available for purchase in our JHB Sample shop as well as our Durban and Cape Town showrooms.
Branding Terms and Conditions:
Acceptable file formats:
- Product Price < R30.00 excl VAT – These may NOT be returned once purchased for a credit or a refund.
- Product Price > R30.00 excl Vat – These may be returned within 5 working days from date of purchase for a credit or a refund. Refunds are offered via EFT weekly on a Friday. For a refund to be processed, samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging.
- We do not take back returns of memory stick samples unless they are dummy samples
- We do not take back returns of hamper samples
- For a refund to be processed, samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected.
- All orders need to be paid for and collected within 5 working days of invoice and if not paid and collected within this time, they will be cancelled
Tips to help you prepare your artwork:
- Vector artwork is preferred - (.CDR / .EPS /.AI / .PDF / .FH)
- We accept PC format artwork only.
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
- Please forward the electronic artwork directly to your account manager at Amrod.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your account manager that they have received your signoff.
- Amrod cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been received (where a client is not on payment terms) and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into one of our four bank accounts, branding will only commence once payment has cleared.
- Unfortunately faxes can and do sometimes go missing. Please confirm that proof of payment has been received by your account manager. Amrod cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your account manager.
- Reminders will be sent out daily if we require either approval or payment from you before commencing with a job. If you have paid for and approved the order and are still receiving these reminders, please contact your account manager directly to ensure that we have received all the relevant information.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment - whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
General terms and Conditions:
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R200 excl VAT. This fee will accommodate 3 further changes to the layouts, whereafter any additional changes will be charged for at R100.00 excl VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R100.00 excl VAT per layout done.
- Once stock has been collected / delivered from / by Amrod, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded. Amrod cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Amrods fault or not.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of JHB (i.e. Durban, CT etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order on memory sticks has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept a return on it
Orders collected by courier
- In the case of cheques deposited into one of our four bank accounts, stock shall not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- We accept Mastercard / Visa and Debit cards (No Amex and Diners).
- We encourage EFT's and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments. Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. Please pay into the correct bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately. Payments from outside SA take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
- For orders that require branding, we will only commence branding once stock and branding has been paid for in full. Please contact your account manager to confirm that they have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made. Amrod cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Amrod Cancellation Policy
- Please request a COLLECTION FORM from your account manager or at our collections department. (email@example.com).
- Please accurately complete all the required fields on the form and either email back to your account manager or to Collections, or else fax back to the number listed on the form. Clients who complete the form and return it several hours prior to their couriers (or drivers) collecting their orders, experience shorter waiting times and a more efficient experience overall.
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from Amrod notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers must appear on the collection form.
- Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Amrod, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your account manager in this regard.
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order – to the value of R5000 excl VAT or more - has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, they will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 excl VAT or more
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R100.00 excl VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Amrod Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or “reduced to clear” has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.