How it Works
Once you have filled in the required fields in the “Apply to Register” section of this page and attached or mailed the necessary documentation, your application will be vetted to ensure that the core function of your business is the resale of promotional gifts and/or clothing.
If your application is approved, a once-off fee of only R 999.00 ex VAT is payable for registration at both Amrod and Wizard Collective and gives you access to the products and services of both market-leading promotional suppliers. You will receive an e-mail with the terms and conditions for Amrod and Wizard Collective as well as an invoice for the registration fee. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before signing each and sending them back to us along with proof of payment of the registration fee.
Once the registration process is complete, you will receive a separate e-mail from both Amrod and Wizard Collective with your respective log in details for the websites as well as contact details relevant to each company.
Amrod and Wizard will continue to run on our individual platforms and trade from our respective offices. To contact each company please follow the relevant link below:
You will be given two accounts which will operate separately and correspondence will need to be directed to the relevant company and handled in-house by that company.
If based in South Africa, you will receive a starter box, valued at R 1 200.00 ex VAT, jam-packed with branded samples show casing each and every type of branding method that we offer as well as 50 branded pens to hand to your clients to thank them for their orders. For clients based outside of South Africa that register successfully, please enquire about the starter box with your Amrod representative. Below is a full breakdown of what is included in the starter box:
- A water bottle with Direct To Bottle Printing
- A screen printed ruler
- A debossed notebook with foiling, a domed sicker as well as a belly band
- A power bank with direct to product printing
- A USB with a domed sticker
- A laser engraved business card holder
- A set of Amrod catalogues; 1 gifts and 1 clothing catalogue
- A Wizard Collective catalogue
- A shopper bag with direct digital transfer printing
- 50 x "Thank you for your order" pad printed pens
- 1 x debossing swatch
- 1 x embroidery swatch
- 1 x laser etching swatch
- Swatches presented in a gift box with a domed sticker
- A sublimated umbrella
- Mints with a vinyl sticker